Long Bear is the perfect balance of functionality and style with an everlasting design. This coat features the iconic Parajumpers details, such as the patch, the cargo pocket and the yellow elastic strap with hook inspired by the one used by parachutists.
Down-filled nylon oxford coat with a detachable hood featuring a removable real fur hood lining and trim. The hood is adjustable by means of a drawstring. The shell fabric has an inner lamination. Taped seams on hood, shoulders and armholes. Two snap pockets in front. PJS patch on the left sleeve and drawstring at the bottom. The coat has a slim fit and zippered side slits for greater comfort. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with the PJS snap-hook at the neck.
- LINING:100% POLYESTER
- FILL:90% DUCK DOWN 10% DUCK FEATHERS
- 100% POLYAMIDE
- REAL FUR TRIM:100% REAL FINN. ASIATIC RACCOON FUR
- REAL FUR:100% REAL RABBIT FUR
- Fabric WP: 10,000 mm – MVP: 8,400 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 3: Super warm coat for cold climates.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is FINNISH ASIATIC RACCOON and its origin is FINLAND.
- The fur lining in the hood is RABBIT, its origin is CHINA and it is a by-product of the food industry.
- Taped seams (hood, shoulders, armholes).
There are no reviews yet.