Down-filled ski jacket. The 20 den nylon-polyurethane taffeta is laminated. Contrasting yoke, pockets, hood and elbows. The drawstring hood has a detachable real fur trim. Multiple pockets include a capacious cargo pocket in front and two small pockets on the sleeves. On the inside, the jacket features a mesh pocket and a powder skirt. Adjustable drawstring at the bottom. Powder wrist gaiters. Two-way front zipper and elastic strap closure at the neck. PJS patch on the left sleeve.
- LINING:100% POLYAMIDE
- FILL:90% DUCK DOWN 10% DUCK FEATHERS
- OUTER JACKET:72% POLYAMIDE 28% POLYURETHANE
- REAL FUR TRIM:100% REAL COYOTE FUR
- Main Fabric WP: 5,000 mm – MVP: 5,000 g/sqm/24hrs. Second Shell Fabric WP: 10,000 mm – MVP: 10,000 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 2: Warm coat for cool climates.
- The down has a fill power rating of 700.
- The fur trim is COYOTE and its origin is CANADA.